leave的中文翻译

翻译

leave

字典
  • leave1   (place/person)   UK /liːv/  US /liːv/ 
    离去, 动身
    verb   (left, left)
    • to go away from a person or a place
      • Come on, it's time we left.
        快点,是时候走了。
      • The plane leaves for Dallas at 12.35.
        飞机于12:35分起飞前往达拉斯。
      • I hate leaving home.
        我讨厌离开家。
      • The plane leaves Heathrow at 12.35.
        飞机于12::35在希斯罗机场起飞。
  • leave2   (home/job/school)   UK /liːv/  US /liːv/ 
    辞去(工作等), 脱离(组织等), 离开(家)
    verb   (left, left)
    • to stop living at a place, belonging to a group, working for an employer, etc
      • My secretary has threatened to leave.
        我秘书以辞职相要挟。
      • Some children leave school at 16.
        一些孩子在16岁的时候就离校了。
  • leave3   (wife/husband)   UK /liːv/  US /liːv/ 
    离开(某人的身边)
    verb   (left, left)
    • to leave your wife, husband or partner permanently
      • She's leaving him for another man.
        她抛弃他去跟了另外个男人。
  • leave4   (sth to do later)   UK /liːv/  US /liːv/ 
    暂时不管, 暂时不处理
    verb   (left, left)
    • to not do sth or deal with sth immediately
      • Leave the dishes—I'll do them later.
        不要管那些盘子了--我等会来洗。
      • Why do you always leave everything until the last moment?
        为什么你总是把事情留到最后一刻才来做呢?
  • leave5   (sb/sth in condition/place)   UK /liːv/  US /liːv/ 
    听任, 使处于某种状态
    verb   (left, left)
    • to make or allow sb/sth to remain in a particular condition, place, etc
      • Leave the door open, please.
        请把门打开。
      • The bomb blast left 25 people dead.
        那颗炸弹炸死了25个人。
      • Don't leave her waiting outside in the rain.
        不要让她在外面淋雨等待。
      • Leave the rice to cook for 20 minutes.
        把米饭煮20分钟。
    • to make sth happen or remain as a result
      • Red wine leaves a stain.
        红葡萄酒会留下污渍。
      • She left me with the impression that she was unhappy with her job.
        她给我的印象是她不满意自己的工作。
      • I'm afraid you leave me no choice.
        我恐怕你没有给我留下选择的余地。
    • to remain to be used, sold, etc
      • Is there any coffee left?
        还有咖啡吗?
      • How many tickets do you have left?
        你还剩多少张票?
      • They are fighting to save what is left of their business.
        他们正在拼命抢救店里残留的物品。
      • The only course of action left to me was to notify her employer.
        我可能唯一采取的措施就是通知她的老板。
    • to go away from a place without taking sth/sb with you
      • I've left my bag on the bus.
        我把手袋忘在公交车上了。
      • Don't leave any of your belongings behind.
        不要遗忘你的随身物品。
      • He wasn't well, so we had to leave him behind.
        他身体不好,所以我们只好把他留下来了。
  • leave6   (mathematics)   UK /liːv/  US /liːv/ 
    剩下
    verb   (left, left)
    • to have a particular amount remaining
      • Seven from ten leaves three.
        10减7等于3。
  • leave7   (after death)   UK /liːv/  US /liːv/ 
    死后留下(家人等)
    verb   (left, left)
    • to have family remaining after your death
      • He leaves a wife and two children.
        他遗留下妻子和两个孩子。
    • to give sth to sb when you die
      • She left £1 million to her daughter.
        她遗留给女儿100万英镑。
      • She left her daughter £1 million.
        她遗留给女儿100万英镑。
  • leave8   (responsibility to sb)   UK /liːv/  US /liːv/ 
    把...交给, 委托
    verb   (left, left)
    • to allow sb to take care of sth
      • You can leave the cooking to me.
        你可以让我做饭。
      • She left her assistant in charge.
        她委托她的助手来负责。
      • Leave it with me—I'm sure I can sort it out.
        把它留给我吧--我相信我能解决它。
      • 'Where shall we eat?' 'I'll leave it entirely (up) to you (= you can decide).'
        “我们去哪里吃呢?”“我交给你来决定。”
      • They left me with all the clearing up.
        他们把所有事都交给我来整理。
      • I was left to cope on my own.
        就剩我独自一人来应付。
  • leave9   (deliver)   UK /liːv/  US /liːv/ 
    留下
    verb   (left, left)
    • to deliver sth and then go away
      • Someone left this note for you.
        有人留了张字条给你。
      • Someone left you this note.
        有人留了张字条给你。
  • leave10   UK /liːv/  US /liːv/ 
    休假期, 休假
    noun
    • a period of time when you are allowed to be away from work for a holiday/vacation or for a special reason
      • to take a month's paid/unpaid leave
        带薪/不带薪休假一个月
      • soldiers home on leave
        回家休假的士兵
      • to be on maternity/study leave
        休产假/脱产进修
      • How much annual leave do you get?
        你们的年假有多长时间?
    • official permission to do sth
      • to be absent without leave
        未经许可擅离职守
      • The court granted him leave to appeal against the sentence.
        法庭准许他对判决提出上诉。
      • She asked for leave of absence(= permission to be away from work) to attend a funeral.
        她请假(准许不工作)去参加葬礼。
翻译:  
字典:  
维基百科: